Drone Third Party Liability Insurance
What does Drone policy insurance cover?
- Bodily injury
- Material damage
Caused to third parties resulting from the use of the drone
What are the information required?
- Drone model and serial no.
- Name of the Insured
- Copy of ID and register commerce
- Full address and telephone number
What are the special conditions?
The drone should be:
- Used by the Insured
- Operated and regularly maintained in accordance with manufacturer recommendations
- Subject to a license permit by the Lebanese army, which all conditions are applied
What are the Drone Insurance product Limitations?
- $ 5,000 bodily injury
- $ 5,000 material damage
- $25,000 per policy period
What should I do in case of claim?
- Call us 24/7 for assistance
- Injured person will be sent to a hospital within the network list, and medical expenses reimbursed on 3rd class treatment basis.
- Policy holder should be legally liable for the occurred damages under the Lebanese Jurisdiction and Civil Law.
What are the special exclusions?
- Professional & product liability
- Any kind of consequential loss
- Contractual liability
- Pure financial losses
What is not covered under Drone Insurance?
- Damages to the drone itself
- Any discrepancy with the conditions imposed by the Lebanese army