Sale Sold out
Regular price $120.00
Regular priceUnit price per
What does Pet Insurance cover?
- Emergency Acute Illness.
- Accidental Injuries.
- Food Poisoning.
- Public liability up to USD 400 per year.
- Aggregate Annual Limit of the Policy is USD 1,500 per Pet per year.
- No Claim Bonus is granted on renewal. In case of no claim during the year, the PET will be rewarded by a special gift.
What do I do in case of claim?
- Visit any veterinary clinic or hospital within the insurer's network, and send us the invoices by email or whats-app chat box on the screen
- If the claim is covered, we will reimburse the medical expenses.
What is not covered under Pet Insurance?
- Routine Consultations, Vaccination, Pre-Existing Cases, Congenital Anomalies, Spaying, Cosmetic Surgery, Experimental Procedures, Pregnancy or Delivery, Breeding, Euthanasia.
- Trained Professional Dogs.
- Any injury or disease arising from abuse or neglect.
What are the Pet Insurance product specifications?
- Minimum Entry Age: 12 Weeks.
- Maximum Entry Age: 7 years.
- Waiting period before the cover becomes active: 15 days.
- Pet should be vaccinated prior to enrollment.
- A microchip is mandatory for the policy issuance. The microchip is offered at a reduced price.