Guaranteed Renewability Conversion Option
Sale Sold out
Regular price $220.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Benefit & Definition:
The Guaranteed Renewability (GR) Conversion Option is a benefit that insures the conversion to our individual medical products, irrespective of the state of health of the insured at the time of conversion.
- Adherents should be aged between 0 and 64 years old (both inclusive).
- Medical questionnaire is mandatory and should be filled by each insured at the first enrollment date and at each renewal date during the observation period.
- Proof of an active insurance cover must be submitted at each renewal.
- The conversion is applicable to IN-hospital & Ambulatory service.
- Applicants will obtain the right to convert their policies at the end of the observation period.
- For members aged less than 55 years old, the observation period is 1 year.
- For members aged between 55 and 64 years old, the observation period is 2 years.
Criteria of Conversion:
- Proof of the last insurance cover should be submitted.
- Conversion should be exercised at a maximum age of 64.
- The conversion can only be activated when the previous cover stops, to avoid duplication of coverage.
- The conversion should be exercised within 30 days of termination of previous cover due to the following reasons:
- Termination from employment.
- Permanent return to home country for expats enrolled under an insurance plan in the country where they previously resided.
Termination of Cover:
The right granted under this option will be terminated in case of:
- Attaining 65 years of age for the policyholder.
- Attaining 25 years of age in respect of dependent children. (eligible for a separate policy on stand alone basis).
- Marriage of dependent children (eligible for a separate policy with their spouse).