Vans and Busses Insurance, Third Party Liability Insurance
calculated at checkout.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Required documents for Vans and Busses insurance:
- Copy of the Vehicle Registration
- Owner's Driver's License
Period: 365 days as of inception.
Please send your motorcycle registration via whats app using the chat dialogue box
- The Compulsory Bodily Injuries policy covers hospital bills due to bodily Injuries caused to third parties up to:
- $400,000 for Mini-Vans
- $400,000 for Cargo Vans
- $400,000 for Bus (up to 11 passenger)
- $450,000 for Bus (12 to 24 passenger)
- The Third Party Liability policy covers material damages caused to third parties up to the financial limit here below:
- $250,000 including Towing for Mini-Vans
- $250,000 including Towing for Cargo Vans
- $150,000 for Private Bus (up to 100 passenger)
- $200,000 for Private Bus (12 to 24 passenger)
- Towing benefits for Mini-Vans and Cargo Vans include:
- 40 kms per ride
- Unlimited rides due to accident
- 1 ride due to mechanical or electrical failure
- Cover granted 5 days from policy issuance due to mechanical or electrical failure, for new policies only. Renewed policies are exempted from this limitation.